With our continued investment in our business we now run two computerised mount cutters. This gives us the edge on speed, volume and creativity with what we can produce. There are some fantastic presentation options we can offer using these machines but as well as investing heavily in new cutting equipment we have continued this with new computers and software, enabling us to draw and cut specific shapes, letters and free-hand designs.
– One or thousands, we can cut them.
– A standard rectangle, oval, multi-aperture or fancy mount, we can cut them.
– Economy, Standard or Extra Thick mounts, are all in stock.
– Single, Double, Triple layer or more, you can have them.
– Cream Core, White Core, Solid Core, Acid-Free are all in stock.
– V-Grooves or decorated corners are no problem.
– We can cut mounts to make your images fit our own ready-made frames or your own frames, old or new.
– If you want hand-finished mounts washes and lines we have artist trained staff who can colour match to your image.
Exhibiting your own artwork? Why not try our mount, back and bag service. This will present your artwork in a professional way without the cost of framing.
Repeat orders are no problem as all your custom files will be digitally archived; re-ordering can be simply done by email.
Multi aperture mounts for staff photos look impressive and professional. We can supply the mounts to your picture sizes and numbers.
Have a look at some of the examples on this page to get some ideas.
Whether for a social event such as a wedding, a birthday, or even a business meeting we can produce a mount-cut table plan. These can be as fun or as formal as you wish. We can supply just the mount to go in an existing frame or supply new or refurbished old frames.
Wedding mounts (sometimes called signature mounts) are a good way of permanently seeing your guests’ comments. They are great to pass around at weddings or parties. We supply more than just a mount when you buy these. You’ll also get a backing board to protect the mount and photograph and also a small outer mount taped to the outer edge to stop people writing right up to the edge which will ultimately be covered by the frame. (We have seen the best comments or a guests name disappear behind the rebate of the frame many times).