Please note; calls may be recorded for training purposes (they will never be passed onto third party companies) to improve our processes and quality of service.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under GDPR individuals have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Use of Personal Information
- We will never send unsolicited emails or Newsletters and we will only send you information about our services if requested by you to do so.
- For in-house work we will send emails for communication purposes where you have provided us with your email address. The information we collect; name, address, email address and phone numbers will be kept for contact, delivery/collection and reference purposes. Worksheets with this information on will be kept for reference purposes to cover our quality guarantee obligations and any future work related reference purposes.
- Information collected about the client is used only for the provision of our services to the client.
- We will not disclose information regarding our clients to third parties unless the client has first given their consent.
- Our on-line systems automatically collect your IP address. If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 127.0.0.1. This information is stored in our database log and may be referred to in case of any dispute.
- If you have any concerns about privacy matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org